Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3rd month








The first two pics here are no flash, and I think they illustrate the extent of the redness. In my opinion the redness is the same as one month ago. It isn't really abating. I hope that the redness will go away soon because I feel it looks pretty bad. The rest of the pictures are with flash and show the hairs that have been growing in.

This last month the hairs started poking through. I would say by rough estimate there's upwards of 150 hairs through the scalp. The left side has a bunch more hairs through than the right. You can click on the pics to see the closeup of these areas. The pimples have basically stopped which is a plus. But all in all the ugly-duckling phase rolls on. On the bright side the red marking reminds me every day of what the hairline's going to look like in several months.

I forgot to mention this in the last month's update but upon close inspection the donor area is totally clear, like nothing ever happened.

No comments: