Monday, July 28, 2008

2 months











Here's a couple pics at a higher resolution, I think the other pics made the area look more red than it really is. But that's not to say it isn't red because it certainly is. A bunch of the transplanted hairs are still there... not growing but not falling out either. I don't know if that's normal, and maybe that's what's causing the redness. I sent some pics to Miguel at the Armani Clinic to get his opinion.
.
.
*Update July 29- Noticed today that when I look very close, there are clearly at least 9 or 10 hairs about 1 inch long or longer that have definitely grown where no hair was before. Also there are a bunch of other hairs I suspect are currently growing. This means I'm actually getting new growth which I didn't expect this early. I hope this bodes well for the near future.

No comments: