Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 months
















Well it's been 2 months, not much to say except no apparent growth yet, the recipient area is still as red as ever as far as I can tell and I look like garbage, just as everyone basically said I would through this period. It's lucky I have thick skin and, very ironically, don't care what people think in general so I just go out without a cap most of the time, saving that for when it's sunny to protect the sensitive skin from sun damage.

I'm taking all the supplements still: Vitamin B-complex once a day, ginkgo biloba twice a day, vitamin E twice a day and plenty of vitamin C as well. I'm applying the rogaine twice a day as well. There have been plenty of pimples in the recipient area, and it also gets itchy fairly regularly. The area is just so sensitive that if you touch it with hands that aren't 100% clean you're liable to get a zit right away.

You know it will be a tough stretch for the first 5-6 months going in, but it doesn't make this period any easier. I just want the hair to be there ASAP.

No comments: